2017 National Cannabis Summit
August 28, 2017 - August 30, 2017| $550
Promoted as an objective national forum for the changing public policy, public health, treatment and research, this summit seeks to discuss the following key questions:
- What are the characteristics of state regulatory models and how can they be improved?
- What is the federal response to state marijuana initiatives?
- What is the impact of medicalization and legalization on marijuana use? On perceived risk among youth?
- What is the impact of marijuana use on consequences such as drugged driving?
- What are states that have medicalized, legalized, or both doing to promote public health and safety?